This warranty applies to the original purchaser of our goods and is not transferrable.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for goods faulty, unsafe, and do not do what they are supposed to do.
You also have these rights if goods do not fit the purpose, match the description provided, match the sample or demonstration model provided, have the extra qualities or performance that Instyle Home Accessories promised before the sale.
Warranty covered within our warranty period (please click Claim Form ) we will replace the defective part at our cost:
1. Including labour charges in the first year.
2. Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
3. The color of fabric may vary from lot to lot on some styles, and that we can discontinue certain styles and colors overtime.
On discontinued items, we reserve the right to replace warrantied products with the closest color and styles.
On current products, we will do our best to match current style and colour, but the color may not 100% same.
1. Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
2. Abuse, accidents, misuse, neglect, alterations, fire, explosions, implosion or any act of nature.
3. Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
4. Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
5. After first year, you need to pay labour charge for check, removal, re-measure, re-installation and shipping fee from/ to our warehouse (if required).
6. The products were not paid for as per invoice.
7. The products were not installed by Instyle’s qualified technician, or have been removed and reinstalled.
8. The products exceeding our recommended sizes.
9. Costs of any hired equipment for installation, eg. lifts, scaffolding, extension ladders etc.
10. Damage from salt spray or marine influences, severe industrial or corrosive environment.
11. Normal shrinkage.
12. Damage caused by rolling up blinds and awnings when wet.
13. Rail-roaded or oversized blinds, as in normal circumstances they may not hang flat, may pucker along the bottom rail or a ‘V formation’ may occur, and a horizontal join may also be visible at the top section of the blinds.
14. Timber shutters and blinds are made from natural materials. The elements such as: color variations, grain and texture, natural markings, knots, minor bowing or warping of slats and lourve are to be considered as naturally characteristics.
15. Any Important Note stated in our products introduction.
1. Call us at 1300 609 838.
2. Visit our website to customer service and download claim form.
3. Fill in the claim form.
4. Email us with your claim form and invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. And attach defected products photos if possible.
5. Or mail us your claim form and invoice to PO Box 596, Glen Waverley Vic 3150.
We will process your claim with 14 working days.
If any costs are payable by you, processing may not proceed until they have been paid.
Warranty covered years
Timber Venetian Blinds
Curtains and Drapes